Job Location: Kuwait,
Company: ECC - Kuwait
Required Nationalities: India,
Job Category: Construction engineering
Job Posted By: SPEEDWAY AIR TRAVELS
Post expire on:
|HAVC SUPERVISORS||5||300 KD|
|HVAC TECHNICIANS||5||180 - 200 KD|
The Candidate shall demonstrate technical/operational leading capability as to the HVAC Jobs
for the operation, maintenance and trouble-shooting of industrial HVAC equipment such as
package units, ventilation system its control and electrical system specially for the control rooms
of the live refinery.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:-
· Supervises the HVAC preventive maintenance and corrective service program.
· Supervise HVAC technician’s and participate in the maintenance, and repair of air conditioning
and ventilation systems to ensure that the work performed is in compliance with the
manufacturer specifications and recommendations
· Plan, schedule, and assign work and crews to ensure adequate resources for efficient
performance of duties
· Monitor jobs to ensure quality and compliance with standards, update HVAC records, report on
performance, and resolve issues
· Maintains vehicles, tools and equipment serviceability statuses
· Uses a Computerized database to track work orders, request material and update work order
statuses as needed
· Participates in meetings, workshops and training
· Conducts training on safety and other programs, and provides reports on safety, quality, and
· Provides gate passes, work permit etc. for their team and material as required.
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as schematics, safety rules, operating and
maintenance instructions and procedure manuals etc.
· Ability to prioritize responsibilities in order to handle a demanding workloa
HVAC TECHNICIAN (Requirement :6 NOs) KD 180-200
Performs the operation, maintenance and trouble-shooting of industrial HVAC equipment such
as package units, ventilation system its control and electrical system specially for the control
rooms of the live refinery.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:-
· Performs inspections on HVAC systems and components (e.g. pressurization units,
building exhaust fans, ventilation units, etc.) to evaluate condition, identify faults and carry out
necessary repairs unit as full or repair parts and recommend preventive maintenance
· Diagnosing causes of problems and/or failures in heating/air conditioning systems for the
purpose of identifying equipment and/or systems repair and/or replacement parts needed
· Maintains vehicles, tools and equipment in a serviceable status
· Perform other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Diploma / Trade certificate holder with minimum five (05) years of relevant experience
Minimum two (2) years’ experience as a HVAC Technician
· Mechanical knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and
· Good understanding of all safety directives and polices regarding the operation of the
equipment, is desirable.
· Good communication skills in English, both written and oral, shall be preferred.
Diploma in Mechanical Eng. with minimum ten (10) years of relevant experience in HVAC
field of oil sector Refinery work with at least three (3) years in a leadership role
Mechanical knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and
A valid Kuwait Driver’s License is preferred.
Must have excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral.
Free Food + Free Accommodation
SPEEDWAY AIR TRAVELS
SANKARAPURAM, VILLUPURAM, TAMILNADU - 606401
Disclaimer:- GCCWALKINS have no involvement in any recruitment process, This website just sharing job vacancies & interviews from various sources. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you suspect any fraud or malpractice, email us at email@example.com
Copyright © 2019 GCCWALKINS.All Rights Reserved .